Saturday, September 7, 2013

Bronzers part 1



So bored at work and going through pictures on my phone that I could possibly use as a post, I found these swatches that I did a loooooong time ago. I have a few new bronzers now.  And really, at least one of these doesn't count as a bronzer.


In order from top to bottom: NYX chocolate moose blush, MAC So Ceylon, hard candy hula hula, E.L.F. Golden bronzer, Estée Lauder soft bronze, Tarte Exposed blush, Bobbi Brown shimmer brick pink quartz swirled together.


Here they are in order

 
I use the shimmer brick as a blush or highlight.  Then I use so Ceylon next most often.  In reality, I hardly use any of those on a regular basis now. Typically I use NYX taupe blush to contour or MAC prolongwear bronzer or E.L.F. Bronzer in cool (it's matte and golden is shimmery).

Back to work!

Shelley.

No comments:

Post a Comment